[council] we are in danger

Council,

It became clear to me that the GA concept (open to anybody)
has been definitely proven to be a failure by Jeff
Williams and his fake caracters. Then we are trapped (or maybe not ?)
if we accept it, and continue the GA Chair election.

On more practical level - I cannot even explain to AFNIC team
what to do with tens or hundreds of nominations by JW and his
caracters. We did not recorded them.
Your help is needed.

From some JW messages I understood he complains that on the
icann.org there is no more open lists. It seems that ICANN site
could have had similar problems ? I would suggest we send
an announcement to the ga that we (temporarily) stop this list.
It will help to have an evidence of JW explicit postings
for many (we receive here complains from people who unsubscribed
but still receive ga messages).

Kind regards
Elisabeth (ready for 6 hours off-line, travel back to Paris)