[council] New Thread - DNSO Budget

Ken,

Well - I've started the new thread....

Secretariat:  We need input from Elisabeth on effort and resources required.
 Plus travel costs to 3 meetings per annum (see below), if necessary.
 (Estimate $100K)

Teleconferences:  We need input from Teresa.  Also how may teleconferences do
we expect - one per month - i.e. 12 ?  (Estimate $6K)

Web-Casting:  Seems to be about $10K per DNSO GA and Names Council meeting.
 How many physical meetings will we have - 3 per annum ?  (Estimate $30K)

Anything else.

More questions than answers, I'm afraid.

Dennis

Dennis Jennings
Dennis.Jennings@ucd.ie
Phone:  +353 87 220 8225 (Mobile)