Re: [council] ICANN Welcomes New Directors

Council,

I believe that the ICANN announce that nine new Directors have
been named to the Board by its three supporting organizations
is a formal close of the NC election.
According to the NC decision concerning the election procedures
     http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/NCelection.html,
the opening of the full record of votes is effectif immediately.

I will post the appropriate message shortly, just after
making the adequate system admin tasks on the dnso.org.

Kind regards,
Elisabeth