[council] Re: Congratulations

Dennis Jennings wrote:

> Alejandro, Amadeu, Jonathan,
>
> Congratulations on your election.
>
> I look forward to working with you all as Board members.
>
> Dennis

thanks Dennis. I look forward to discussing DNSO andccTLD concerns with
you. A beer would be o.k. too!!
regards
Jonathan

--
Shapiro Cohen
Group of Intellectual Property Practices

Telephone: (613)232-5300
Facsimile: (613) 563-9231

This correspondence is intended for the person to whom it is addressed
and contains information that is confidential, and/or privileged to the
named recipient, and may be proprietary in nature. It is not to be used
by any other person and/or organization.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone (collect)
and/or return e-mail.