[council] LA agendas

Dear All,

I believe it is necessary to have some facilities to communicate
between different groups involved in the DNSO matters.

1. On the wgchairs@dnso.org list I put all current co-chairs
   for 4 current Working Groups:

     WG-B "Jonathan Cohen" <drvcarrington@echelon.ca>
     WG-B "Michael Palage" <mpalage@ipwarehouse.com>
     WG-C "Javier Sola" <javier@aui.es>
     WG-C "Jonathan Weinberg" <weinberg@mail.msen.com>
     WG-D "Theresa Swinehart" <Theresa.Swinehart@wcom.com>
     WG-D "Bret Fausett" <baf@fausett.com>
     WG-E "Younjung Park" <yjpark@nic.or.kr>
     WG-E "Kilnam Chon" <chon@cosmos.kaist.ac.kr>

2. On the liaison7c@dnso.org I put all known to me constituencies
   secretariats (I assumed for the gTLD):

   Business   "Olivier Porte" <olivier.porte@cigref.fr>
   gTLD       "Don Telage" <dont@netsol.com>
   ISPCP      "Anne-Kathrin Orth" <ao@anwalt.de>
   Registrars "Michael Palage" <mpalage@infonetworks.com>
   IPC        "Susan Anthony" <Suzan.Anthony@wcom.com>
   IPC        "Caroline Chicoine" <chicoinc@PeperMartin.com>

   To my knowledge the ccTLD and the NCDNH do not have secretariat yet,
   and the liaison with theses groups relies on the NC representatives only.

As the LA meetings are in one week, and it would be really helpfull
to gather somewhere the Constituencies and the WG's agendas.
The WG-D provided me their agenda yesterday:
    http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/19991102.NCwgd-LA.html
and in the same time gave me an idea to request the similar from you.

Would you mind, please provide me with the agenda of your
Constituency or your Working Group ? If case it is already
somewhere, the URL is sufficient.

Thank you for your collaboration,
Kind regards,

Elisabeth