Council,

I believe it is necessary to have some facilities to communicate
between different groups involved in the DNSO matters.

1. On the wgchairs@dnso.org list I put all current co-chairs
   for 4 current Working Groups:

     WG-B "Jonathan Cohen" <drvcarrington@echelon.ca>
     WG-B "Michael Palage" <mpalage@ipwarehouse.com>
     WG-C "Javier Sola" <javier@aui.es>
     WG-C "Jonathan Weinberg" <weinberg@mail.msen.com>
     WG-D "Theresa Swinehart" <Theresa.Swinehart@wcom.com>
     WG-D "Bret Fausett" <baf@fausett.com>
     WG-E "Younjung Park" <yjpark@nic.or.kr>
     WG-E "Kilnam Chon" <chon@cosmos.kaist.ac.kr>

2. On the liaison7c@dnso.org I put all known to me constituencies
   secretariats (I assumed for the gTLD):

   Business   "Olivier Porte" <olivier.porte@cigref.fr>
   gTLD       "Don Telage" <dont@netsol.com>
   ISPCP      "Anne-Kathrin Orth" <ao@anwalt.de>
   Registrars "Michael Palage" <mpalage@infonetworks.com>
   IPC        "Susan Anthony" <Suzan.Anthony@wcom.com>
   IPC        "Caroline Chicoine" <chicoinc@PeperMartin.com>

   To my knowledge the ccTLD and the NCDNH do not have secretariat yet,
   and the liaison with theses groups relies on the NC representatives only.

As the LA meetings are in one week, and it would be really helpfull
to gather somewhere the Constituencies and the WG's agendas.
The WG-D provided me their agenda yesterday, and in the same time
gave me an idea that I may request others for the same.

I will sent immediately an email to the two lists  requesting
for LA agendas.

Kind regards,
Elisabeth