[council] Tuesday October 19th tentative schedule

All,

Today October 19th NC telecon is scheduled for 9:00 EST
(6:00 California, 15:00 Central European Time, 22:00 Japan/Korea,
23:00 Melbourne), and for 2 hours.

    Number is: XXXXXXXXXX censored
    Passcode is: XXXXXXXXXX censored

The NC telecon bridge is kindly provided by Theresa Swinehart.

The phone number for voice votes during the NC teleconferences
is:
    XXXXXXXXXX censored (Elisabeth Porteneuve)

I belive that Dennis proposal (attached below) may be over
optimistic, because we need few minutes to start the NC call
and we also need to get voice approval of provided results
for ballot b11 (which are expected at 14:15 CET).

Tuesday, October 19th, tentative planning:

    14:00 CET deadline for the ballot b11, which was
              issued on Oct 18th, 23:20 CET;
    14:15 CET expected time the secretariat provide b11 results;
              it is necessary everybody checks its vote was correctly
              recorded -- please verify with your personnal code
    15:00 CET NC teleconference begins, confirmation of verification
              by candidates will be requested
    15:30 CET expected time all ballots b12 are sent by the secretariat
    16:15 CET expected deadline for the ballot b12
    16:30 CET expected time the secretariat provide b12 results;
              it is necessary everybody checks its vote was correctly
              recorded -- please verify with your personnal code
    17:00 CET expected time all ballots b13 are sent by the secretariat
    17:45 CET expected deadline for the ballot b13
    18:00 CET expected time the secretariat provide b13 results;
              it is necessary everybody checks its vote was correctly
              recorded -- please verify with your personnal code

Best regards,
Elisabeth