RE: [council] Re: Hectic Social Life

Yes, I agree that would be very helpful. I won't be on the conference call
until 9:30 . I will cast the morning vote but won't be back on the
communications worlds until 9:30 Eastern time - with meetings scheduled
throughtout the day that I'll run in and out of.

Could we have an exact time schedule - with it clear so we can be sure to
vote at the right time and not need to have Elizabeth find us, or other NC
members?

Thanks

Theresa