RE: [council] Reply to the DNSO Secretariat concerning b08

Elisabeth,

I called Kathy to let her know you were waiting for it, she said that it was
Randy who voted for her as her proxy on Friday and so we will need to
confirm with Randy. Is he still on this list? Let me know if I can help out
being in this timezone now, and not in yours. :).

Theresa