Re: [council] PLEASE READ - Draft Statement on Election Process

Dennis,

I think your document is very carefully worded, and could be
used as is.  I for one don't mind stating "hey, I guess the rules
we set up are not realistic, we should re-think this."  But you
have said it better...

Thank you,
Richard