[council] Re: Rick White controversy

Juliana,

As far as I am aware (I have a flood of e-mail from various lists), no
formal complaint has been made to the Names Council (or to me
as temporary acting chairman of the current series of
teleconferences).

The Names Council did take time to consider the issues raised
about the nomination rules during its teleconference today, but had
to concentrate on the actual election process.

The Names Council will consider the issues raised - and, I hope,
will issue a statement in due course.

Sorry to be a bit vague.

Thanks
Dennis