RE: [council] Schedule Update

Thanks Dennis, but if we have a result doesn't the next round start
immediately? It might be preferable to finish tomorrow.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis Jennings [mailto:Dennis.Jennings@ucd.ie]
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 1999 4:35 PM
To: council@dnso.org
Subject: [council] Schedule Update

Colleagues,

Arising from the delay in the last round (Round 2) of the No. 2
election - the revised schedule for Round 3 is:

Voting:
16:30 CET voting starts.
17:00 CET voting ends.

Teleconference:
16:30 teleconference resumes.
17:00 teleconference ends.

If we have a result then, we have a free day tomorrow.

Thanks
Dennis

Dennis M. Jennings
Director, Computing Services, University College Dublin.
Address:  Daedalus Building, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland
E-mail:  Dennis.Jennings@ucd.ie
Telephone:  +353-(1) 706 7817
Fax:        +353-(1) 706 2362