Re: [council] Phone numbers+passcode, NCtelecons, Oct 11-15th, 1999

____

 This message is intended for the individual or entity named above.  If you
are not the intended
 recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to
others; also please
 notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from
your system.  Thank you.
____

As some of the rest of you have no doubt found out, the number is no good
now -- at least they would not let me in

 (Embedded
 image moved   Elisabeth Porteneuve
 to file:      <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr>
 pic22789.pcx) 10/05/99 07:17 PM