[council] Saturday Oct 9th

Council,

I am in my offices now, will be on line for a couple of hours
(until 18:00 CET), if any of you need to either call me
on phone, or need some exchange by email -- please do.

I will sent you later on a reminder about voting procedure
as well as phone numbers for Monday telecon (we have new Council
members as well as proxies). At approx 18:00 CET I will send you the
first ballot, corresponding to a preliminary vote.

Kind regards,
Elisabeth
--
EPO name: Elisabeth Porteneuve