[council] Board elections & AAA

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I have finally deicded to run for
the Board elections. And don't be scared: I am not prearing any
·electoral campaign·. I think tht you will appreciat my silence and my
lack of e-mailing more than anything else, just for a change. But it
won't last: form Friay on, no matter what the results are, I will go
back to nromal pressure and speed. Wheterh on the Board, the NC, or
form teh consituency and GA remaisnt to be seen.

I should ask Elisabeth that when making the list ·invisble· she also
delets my e-mail address form it until the end of the elections. As
for my substitute, the registrar consituency is stil going thru its NC
electoral process, which will last for a few hours. Once the results
are offical, and in the event that I have been appointed as a
permanent NC member (which is likely, as I was the only non-US citizen
running........)d then the newly elected NC reps plus the Secretariat
will designate a substitue( we don't have a formal AdCom and as the
"regular elections"are still going on, we don't have material time to
organise a new ne for the temporary rplacment. The replacemnt won't be
in any cae a US citizen, as both Ken and Richard (a japanes resident,
who has obtained a temproary waiver) are both form that nationality.

I hope that the NC finds these procedure unobjectable.

Bet regards, and just rmeer that I will be sleeping while you are
frnatically trying to udnerstand the voting rules ;-))))

Amadeu