Re: [council] Draft minutes from today NC telecon October 5th,1999

Theresa,

Thanks for confirming my logic.

Andrew, would it be possible to provide an estimate (approximate is
OK) about what the costs of each function are per hour.  For example:

Teleconference xx$$ per hour per port
Webcasting xx$$ per hour per broadcast (or per additional broadcast.)

Thus I think it would be easier to estimate what costs might be,
to explain why we believe it would be unreasonable to offer web
casting to the constituency meetings, AND perhaps to induce
us to finish meetings on time :-)

Regards,
Richard

PS by the way I think the ICANN estimates of $8,000 are entirely
reasonable.  This stuff is not cheap - be thankful this year there
are no meetings in Japan - watch out for costs next year!