Re: [council] Draft minutes from today NC telecon October 5th,1999

Joe,

I believe the term should be - obligated by "a desire to support
transparent process and remote participation" rather than
"law".  We should change the wording although I am sure there is
a more simple phrase that what my brain has come up with...

NC members, am I correct in this assumption?

Richard