Re: [council] FW: [ga] GA Adcom Election Committee

I had a couple thoughts about this, I realize it is moments before
the NC meeting, and no one will probably have time to read this
before but...

I asked my logic to be challenged, and got some input, let me pose
a few questions.  Actually it is one big run on question...

Should the NC appointed GA chair (we do this right?) determine
that he needed assistance in chairing meetings and setting up
agenda, and should the NC determine that the DNSO elected
ICANN Board reps should then help him in this task (both chairing
meetings and coordinating with the NC to set the agenda and
determine meeting times) then... would this be contrary to
the current bylaws?

I think (and I may be very very... you get the picture, wrong)
but I think this is what Nii intended when he made his initial
suggestion.

Just a question.

Richard