[council] [Proposal] Fundraising from NCDNHC

Dear Ken,

During the last Names Council Teleconference,
following your "fundraise proposal",  Dennis, Theresa and myself
agreed with you and volunteered to get this going.

As you noticed in the very meeting, we NCDNHC have shown
some different positions on this matter.

After the teleconference, Kathy and I have exchanged some
views and opinions on this issue in a serious way and finally
we could reached a consensus in a very smooth manner.

The consensus we have reached was as follows,

If it needs to be fundraised within the Names Council,
it should be applied to the sliding scale considering its capacity.
Therefore, we, NCDNHC, are to take part in this,
it would be more appropriate to contribute less than the other
money-making constituencies' share, i.e. (2,000 USD: can be changed)
might be a lot reasonable to us.

Therefore, as the volunteer to fundraise within the NCDNHC,
I'd like to suggest that your would-be proposal on fundraising
elucidate positively adopting such a "SLIDING-SCALE", whose
details can be weighed soon.

2,500   USD
5,000   USD
10,000 USD

These numbers can be feasible to exercise with 30 days delay
after LA meeting.

Regards,

YJ Park