FW: [council] Results from the NC telecon, Sept 30th

One note about the draft minutes from today's call --

>   1. Minutes and Matters Arising
>
>      The reminder about 90 days waiver for every Constituency to became
>      compliant with ICANN Bylaws will be added to the minutes of September
>      23rd NC.

Let me clarify:  The ICANN Board has not granted every Constituency Group 90
days to comply with the Bylaws;  rather, three constituencies that have
formally applied for waivers of the geographic diversity rules will be
granted 90-day waivers.  Those three constituencies are the ccTLDs;  the
registrars;  and the IPC.

Best regards,

--Andrew