Re: [council] Re: [ga] Meeting Schedule of General Assembly in Los Angeles on November 2

Dear Amadeu,

>Unless thay have real work to achieve. As a rule, social events come
>in my agenda after working meetings where I have eitehr an interest to
>defend, and idea to put forward or a role to play (representing sobody/soemthing).

I have to admit that's the way people go around including myself
even though there have been a different bandwidths among people.

My key concern is how to prioritize the items during the ICANN meeting.
I guess it may sound too early to get WGs and GA highlighted at this moment.

YJ