[council] RE: LA Schedule

Dennis proposed:

> Friday Morning
> Names Council

It hadn't been the understanding of the Berkman Center that any meetings
would spill over to Friday.  So, most of our staff is booked on
non-refundable red-eye trips taking us back east late Thursday night, and
we'll likely not be able to webcast or provide remote participation on
Friday.  This could change if necessary, I suppose, though at some cost,
reflecting both the expense of changing plane tickets and the scarcity of
staff time.

Not knowing how long Thursday's board meeting will last, I'm not certain it
would be wise to schedule a DNSO NC meeting that afternoon, but it has been
my expectation that the board meeting will last on the order of the morning,
not the entire day.  If that's in fact the case -- perhaps Andrew can
comment on the subject -- Thursday afternoon would perhaps seem a better
time for the NC to meet?

Ben Edelman