[council] Re: Phones+passcode for tomorrow, Sep 30, NC telecon

Dear All,

I may not be available for the Sept. 30 tele-conference.
I will be on a plane when the meeting is being held according
to my current schedule, although I'll try to participate
in at least the latter part of the meeting.

Please accept this e-mail as my proxy authority for Michael
Schneider to vote on my behalf when it is necessary.

Best Regards,
Hiro

Elisabeth wrote :
> Date: 30 Sep 1999 04:54:00 +0900
>
> All,
>
> I am back in Paris, and will work few hours since now.
> The first information is the phone+passcode for the
> tomorrow NC telecon, kindly provided by Don Telage.
>
> Elisabeth

Hirofumi Hotta
R&D Strategy Department, NTT