[council] Voting on first round

Greetings,

I would like to offer an idea to perhaps break the impasse
between Raul and Amadeu concerning actually electing
someone on the first round of voting.  So far we 12 nominees
and only 5 accepted nominations.  I would like to propose
that if there are more nominees (accepted) than members
voting, that we use the first round of voting to reduce the
pool.  If there are less than the number of voting NC reps,
if there is a nominee who receives more than 10 votes (and
it is not a tie) that we can elect that person.

Just a suggestion.  By the way, I would encourage all the
NC reps to go through all the nominations, statements
of support and acceptance mails listed from:

http://www.dnso.org/dnso-icann-nominees.html

The current list of nominees who have accepted is very
geographically diverse, and the individuals would all make
fine ICANN directors I believe.

Regards,
Richard
--