Re: [council] Convention-Style Voting adapted to the DNSO conditions

I think the deadline is far too short and unreasonable in light of the fact
that Andrew McLaughlin's comments were not presented until the telephone
conversation during the NC meeting.  Trying to do this type of business over
weekends with no notice invades family time and prior commitments.  It is not
a good precedent for the Names Council or for future business.  Let's be fair
on this serious issue and spend some real time thinking about it.  I propose
resolution at the next NC meeting this week.

Kathryn Kleiman