[council] Fwd: RE: ISPCP: Request for Board Approval

Andrew,

in the course of the ongoing NC phone conference you mentioned the ISPCP
didn't provide you with a final request for recognition by the ICANN board.
I've sent the respective message on Tue, Sep 7th, however (see attached).

Best regards,
Michael Schneider

>Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 21:32:20 +0200
>To: <mclaughlin@pobox.com>
>From: Michael Schneider <sastre@abovenet.de>
>Subject: RE: ISPCP: Request for Board Approval
>Cc: "Michael Schneider" <sastre@abovenet.de>,
>         "Mike Roberts" <mmr@darwin.ptvy.ca.us>,
>         "Esther Dyson" <edyson@edventure.com>,
>         "Joe Sims" <Joe_Sims@jonesday.com>, <h.hotta@hco.ntt.co.jp>,
>         "Tony Harris" <harris@cabase.org.ar>, <ao@abovenet.de>
>
>Andrew,
>
>I return to our correspondance before the ICANN-meeting in Santiago. Our
>constituency has ratified the articles which we tabled there with some
>minor changes. I attach the final version with the request to present it
>to the Board so that they may now finally approve our submission.
>
>All further information possibly necessary for the approval - including a
>current list of the members - can be found on the webpage of the
>constituency (http://www.dnso.org/constituency/ispcp/ispcp.htm)
>
>Finally, I can report that - led by the election-manager elected in
>Santiago - the nomination period for the final officers and members of the
>Names Council has begun.
>
>Best regards,
>Michael Schneider

990824 ISPCP Articles final.doc

  | Michael Schneider      CEO, AboveNet Deutschland GmbH            |
  |                        CEO, World Switch GmbH                    |
  |                    Founder, Schneider & Schollmeyer Law Firm     |
  |                   Chairman, eco - Electronic Commerce Forum e.V. |
  |                   Director, European ISP Association (EuroISPA)  |
  |                     Member, provisional Names Council of ICANN   |
  | Eschborner Landstrasse 112, D-60489 Frankfurt am Main            |
  | Phone: +49 2242 927027      Michael.Schneider@abovenet.de        |