Re: [council] Draft minutes from yesterday NC telecon

At 05:04 PM 16/09/1999 +0200, Elisabeth Porteneuve wrote:
>All,
>
>I wrote a short summary of yesterday telecon. It is very succinct
>and rather telegraph style, I appologize to those with wonderful
>eloquency, unfortunately I do not have it. Whereas I tried
>to be as neutral as possible I certainly could miss some points,
>or misunderstand. I based my summary on the "raw scibe notes"
>I took.

Thank you very much, Elisabeth.
I think we could have some kind of "real time minutes"  in the next
teleconference.
For example, one of us could write minutes by mail to the council list or
write in a chat windows.

This will be very useful to see the text of agreements and decisions on the
fly.

What do you think about it ?

Raul Echeberria
raul@inia.org.uy