Re: [council] 50 % rule.

Raul,

> At 01:29 AM 15/09/1999 +0100, Dennis Jennings wrote:
> >Dear Names Council,
> >
> >I asked Fay Howard to discuss the election process proposed by Javier with
> >the UK Electoral Reform Society
>
> Why ?. What is the relation between Name Council and UK Electoral..... ?

There is no relation.  They are election experts and can advise us
on a sound process.  (I would like to see other acknowledged
experts consulted).

Dennis
Dennis M. Jennings
Director, Computing Services, University College Dublin.
Address:  Daedalus Building, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland
E-mail:  Dennis.Jennings@ucd.ie
Telephone:  +353-(1) 706 7817
Fax:        +353-(1) 706 2362