Re: [council] Some Thoughts on the Elections Process

Dennis Jennings wrote:

[...]
> The reputation of the Names Council is not very high (to say the least) -
> and much of this arises because of the continuing demand that we rush to
> get things done before we know what to do or how to do it.

Onlu patially true.

Yhe reputation of the NC is not very high also (and very importantly)
because too often its members make all possible efforts not to take
its own responsibilites, dealying thigns for no good reason and
pointing out what's wrong without proviindf any viable alternative.
Whcih is not your case, fortunately.

Amadeu