Re: [council] Nomination / Voting procedures - DNSO ICANNBoardmember

Furthermore this motion does not comply with the ICANN bylaws.

As I have recently discovered, they specify CITIZENSHIP
as a criterion for the Board not RESIDENCE.

I am looking further into the implications of this
very important distinction and will be reporting to Dennis
on this for inclusion in the sub-groups report to the NC.

Nigel.
-