[council] Re: NC members and Board candidates

____

 This message is intended for the individual or entity named above.  If you
are not the intended
 recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to
others; also please
 notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from
your system.  Thank you.
____

We believe that the bylaws prohibit simultaneous service as a Council
member and an ICANN Board member, but it is not very clear.  As a result,
we plan to shortly publish proposed bylaw amendments that would make it
clear.

 (Embedded
 image moved   Javier <javier@aui.es>
 to file:      09/10/99 11:21 AM