[council] Telephone Conference - Wednesday 15 September 1999 at 09:00 NY Time

Names Council Colleagues,

My apologies for the delay in getting around to this - but I caught a nasty
cold in Santiago and had difficulty dealing with all my other work over the
last week or so.

We have, I believe, a Names Council teleconference at 09:00 hrs N.Y. time
on Wednesday 15 September.  This is 14:00 hrs in the UK/Ireland, 15:00 in
western Europe, etc.

I need help on how these conferences are set-up - telephone numbers etc.

I need suggestions as to how a teleconference with 19 people will actually
work and how I can possibly chair such a meeting.

I need suggestions for the Agenda.

I would like to run the teleconference based on documents previously
submitted - let's say by close of business on Monday the 11th at the latest
(I know that this should be earlier - but time is now short (and this is my
fault)).  I would expect that everyone will have read the documents and
that each constituency will have questions for clarification and will have
comments.  I do not propose to take a poll on any issue at this
teleconference - but I suggest that such polls be signalled by formal
motions well in advance of the next teleconference.

I needs suggestions for the date of the next teleconference after this one
(not that I am volunteering to chair it !).

Assistance please......

Thanks
Dennis