Re: [council] Change in ccTLD Names Council representatives

Fay Howard wrote:

> Esther, Mike
>
> We, the interim members of the Names Council for the ccTLD constituencywrite to advise  ICANN that we are stepping down from the Council.  We are pleased to announce, in conjunction with the Constituency's Administrative Committee, that full elections have now taken.  Three individuals have been elected to serve a full, one year term in the Names Council on behalf of the  ccTLD constituency and they are:
>
> Dennis Jennings (.IE Ireland)
> Nigel Roberts (.GG Guernsey)
> Patricio Poblete (.CL Chile)

First of all, warm regards to Fay, Nii and Bill, and thanks for your
active involvment. See you in the GA and WGs ;-)

And indeed congratulations and welcome to the three new elected NC
members. From what I already know, you all have the alent, dedication
and masochism required by this job ;-)

Amadeu

PS: Patricio, me debes una cedrveza por un juez y un general que ya
sabes.....