Re: [council] Public Archive of Names Council Email?

> Bonjour Elisabeth;
>
> I am wondering what the status is of the pubic Web archive at www.dnso.org
> of the Names Council's email communications over the past several months?
> This was unanimously agreed to during the July 12 teleconference, see the
> minutes, "b.The traffic on the list will be archived and publicly available
> as on the other lists."

==> Bonjour Bill,

    The minutes of July 12 teleconference were published on August 2.
    It is indeed stated what you mention.
    I pointed out some difficulties, mainly that a channel is needed
    for communication on logistical matters.
    I do not know how to solve the incompatibility between
    public archives and some logistical matters (like telecon
    access code), therefore I expect the next NC in Santiago
    or the WG-D to provide me some guidance how to accomodate both.
    I archived the vote of the NC concerning the WG-A,
    and announced it to ga and announce.
    I do not have historical record (archives) of council list,
    the decision of making it or not do not belong to the secretariat.
    BTW I do not know what you mean by historical (my English errors
    are too miserable to be historical :-).
    But all NC telecon were recorded by Berkman center, and those archives
    are open for everybody, not only the NC.

    Looking forward for Santiago meetings.

    Elisabeth