[council] Minutes from the NC telecon July 27th by Caroline Chicoine

Council,

The minutes from the NC telecon July 27th by Caroline Chicoine
completed by Andrew McLaughlin in para "Possible revised
schedule for DNSO Constituency group recognition" are on line:
    http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/19990727.NCtelecon-minutes.html

I request you to read it and gave Caroline Chicoine
chicoinc@PeperMartin.com and myself any necessary corrections.

If no comment from your side until Tuesday, August 10, 6 p.m.
Eastern US/ 24:00 Central European, I will sent it to the ga and
announce lists.

Thank you,
Elisabeth