Re: [council] Two Amadeu's messages

Elisabeth,

My ignorance of the size limit combined with the technical problems
experienced during all night by my ISP (I am tempted to wite "my former ISP")
contributed to the disaster.

Now I see that both messages hit arrived to the list.....but it is too late.

Fortunately enough, IVAN BoD and staff received the tet in time (there were
sent thru one of the rare holes of efficiency of my ISP).

I will make sure that I will send in the future text-onñy versions of
documents, but I whould point out that in many cases formatted versions
(usually Word, but also WP, Excel or Powrepoint) versions would need to be
distributed to the NC.

In case you cannot drop the size limit altogether, or that this is considered
imporactical, I would suggest you allocate some space for ftp usage, allowing
all NC members to both upload and download files to and form that loation.

Best regards,

Amadeu