Re: [council] Re: [ga] Vote for WG-A Final Report

Randy Bush wrote:

> > Randy, you are not on the electorate list --
> > I sent a CC to every list, to be sure that everybody
> > knows about the open public vote. But only 18 may vote.
>
> i was told that i could not be in wg-a no matter how many times i asked
> nicely.
>
> i was then told i would have an opportunity to have my say.
>
> now i do not get that?
>
> what the <bleep> is going on here?

What is going on is that either you faint to ignore what we are votng about or
you simply wanted to have some fun :-(

The works of WG A is one thing, and here you were one of the most active
particpants. The works of such WGA have been finalized long time ago /at least
in our terms....(.

What is going on NOWE is that the Names Council is voting on whether the Final
Report form WGA has to be forwarded as a DNSO recommendation or not. And it is
"here" (NC) where you are not part of the electorate (yet??). This is not a WG vote.

Trying to read the mails, and referring to the bylaws form time to time should
help decrease the leels opf genral paranoia.

I think we all need a rest before Santiago.....

Amadeu