RE: [council] FWD: Amadeu sent it to the wrong list -- is about WG-Agroupb

Hi -

Is there a latest version/final one of Jonathan's Working group A report
posted on the website now? I'd like to be able to refer the constituencies
to it to take a look at. I couldn't find one of the more recent versions,
but could easily be I'm missing something.

Thanks

Theresa