[council] NC Teleconf - July 27 and WIPO Meeting

To all:

I have been invited by Francis Gurry to attend a WIPO meeting on Dispute
Resolution for Abusive Domain Name Registrations in Washington, DC on July
27, the same day as our next teleconf.  There are only two items on our
agenda on which I must report (WG's A and B).  Could these be moved to the
top of the agenda so that I may make my reports to Council and be excused
to attend the WIPO meeting?  I will ask my associate, Victoria Carrington
to be on the call so that I will not miss the balance of the our meeting.

Thanks,

Jonathan