[council] Behaviour

Bill,

The June 25th meeting decided to create a committee to work on this issue.
You have ignored this committee for two weeks, clearly working on this
issue with other people. I have nothing against Eva or anybody else working
on it, but you have ignored the other members of the NC who where there,
until the last minute. Your e-mail not working on the day before the
meeting is accidental. You have clearly violated, so far, most of the rules
that you have described in your document, which I have now received, as I
have indicated in a personal message.

You have been questioned several times last week about this committee. You
have choosen not to answer any of the e-mails. Transparency is for
everybody, Bill, not only for "others". If bringing this to your attention
is mis-behaving, then, yes, I am misbehaving, but you should understand
that the NC needs transparency on everything it does, not only on what some
of us do.

Following procedure, I will reply to Committee D when we have a mailing
list that is publically archived.

Javier