[council] Thank you

Susan:

While we look forward to working with Caroline Chicoine, who is an
admirable choice for pNC rep, we regret the circumstances requiring you
to resign your position and cut short your valued participation on the
NC.

On behalf of all the members of the IPC, and in particular on behalf of
our fellow pNC reps, I would like to thank you for your considerable and
valuable efforts on behalf of the IPC, and I commend you on your
dedication to the work of the IPC, the NC and the DNSO throughout the
formative stages of the process.

We look forward to working with you in the IPC, where we know you will
continue your splendid efforts.

With kindest regards,

Jonathan C. Cohen
--
Shapiro Cohen
Group of Intellectual Property Practices

Telephone: (613)232-5300
Facsimile: (613) 563-9231

This correspondence is intended for the person to whom it is addressed
and contains information that is confidential, and/or privileged to the
named recipient, and may be proprietary in nature. It is not to be used
by any other person and/or organization.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone (collect)
and/or return e-mail.