[agenda]

[agenda] Read-only e-mail access to Names Council list

Alexander,
thank you for repeating your request for improvements to access to the NC
e-mail. The solution you propose is a partial one to a more general problem.
The format and access of all archived DNSO mail lists is sub optimal.  There
are two specific problems:

1. It is difficult to navigate to the list of choice from the DNSO home
page.
2. Once at a list, browsing can be tedious.

I have already asked our new technical support at the DNSO secretariat to
look at these two problems. And this e-mail will be a reminder to him to
report back on the options/costs for a solution.
Philip Sheppard
NC Chair