[agenda]

[agenda] Good, Bad or indifferent.

I and my dotcommoners rely on you folks,

Maybe our chair is bad, maybe we never make a difference, maybe we will
soon be
abandoned, the time we put in here is worthless.

Personally I think that is all a bunch of bunk.  We make a difference
our voices
are heard and life goes on.  This group has been the one overwhelmingly
alone
voice to curb abuse.  We make a difference.

I add to these addresses the board and ICANN in general and I ask any of
them who
monitor and pay attention to just drop us a note and say they are
listening.  They
will and they are and they do.  Ladies and Gentlemen, because we do not
always get
our way do not think we are not heard and considered and in fact make a
difference, we do.

To my beloved dotcommoners I wish you not to think that I suggest that
we are
always as radical as the picture i paint, only that that voice need be
heard in
order to make sure a reasonable point of view is acceptable and not
considered
radical.

Maybe three of four of our distinguished leaders, and they are that, are
arguing
what may look to be divisive points of view but they are all with us in
our fight
for proper and just representation on the Net.

May peace be with such diverse and wonderful views as set forth by the
Navajos and
Hopis and Hebrews, and Muslims and Hindus and Buddhist and agnostics and
atheists
and all Christianity and Islam.

Hey people we are really doing a great job, be happy.

Sincerely,
Eric