[agenda]

[agenda] Re: [ga] RE: Recall of GA Chair

Thursday, Thursday, October 04, 2001, 6:36:38 AM, Peter de Blanc wrote:

> As I said in a previous post, my inclination, as a NC member, would be
> to return the request to the GA based on lack of consensus on the
> "motion". In fact, it is not even a motion. So far I have seen only one
> or two "partial agreements" to WXW suggestion.

It is indeed sad to see a NC member not willing to step up to the
plate on the issue of GA leadership, and instead passing the buck back
to the GA. If the GA could solve the problem, it would have by now.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>