[agenda]

Re: [agenda] Agenda suggestion: Read-only list access

Dear former colleagues,

having been a NC member myself, I second Alexander Svensson's motion. I'd
love to continue reading the list - this is, however, rather difficult to
me since I tend to work through my backlog while I'm travelling (without
web access).

Best regards,
Michael Schneider