[agenda]

[agenda] A Dot Suffix which will solve Domain name and Cyber squatters problem

Hello,
I have been working on a way that will solve this problem permanenty. As in the "Old World Economy" where multiple Business, Service and Individual  have the same Name so can it be possible to do it on the internet.

This will be possible via the suffix"WON" or "World On "Net for what WON stands for is best described by William  Crowell
president and CEO of Cylink Corp that "There is an absolutely compelling reason for businesses to talk to each other online -
it's billions of dollars in savings."  as mentioned in Siliconindia.com daily of March 30th." Mr William has not heard of WON nor me.

 WON is similar to what Mr William Crowell is talking about. What I am requesting is that the Suffix WON be added to the present list . It will also be all this.
  1. It will remain within Icann and all its perview
  2. Won will earn more revenue for ICANN than the best of the suffix.
  3. Its acreditted Registrars will also be able to earn as they do presently.
  4. It will be a non controvorsial hence ICANN will not face any resistance to its getting accepted from any Country members.
  5. Domain name problem will be solved permanently.
  6. Cyber squatters will loose out.
All I am asking is the if and once "WON" becomes an official suffix I will register some Domain Names having "WON" suffix and after it is done ICANN through its accredited registrars can go about its Business normally BUT  it is imperative that some of the main Domain Names remain with me of WON so as to avoid the present problems.

Sincerely
Virendra  Gandhi