[agenda]

[agenda] Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 22:19:47 -0500

Dear Sir or Madam:

	I am not sure if you are the correct body to contact regarding this
issue... if you are not, and do know which group I should contact please
advise... I have been trying to register a domain for almost a year now...
Network Solutions is currently listed as the registrant for this domain
(although Register.com is listed as the technical contact)... This domain
has been expired since June of 2000, but has not return to the pool of
available domains... I have attempted to contact EVERYONE...
Network Solutions - called and explained issue, was told that bulk deletions
are not publicizied and that I should wait or contact the current owner of
the domain.
Register.com  - emailed and explained issue, was told that they are not the
current registrants and therefore cannot help me.
Current Administrative Contact - emailed, email bounced.

I truly believe that now that the ICANN has opened up registration to other
registrants, current registrants are holding on to domains as long as they
can. I also assume that since Register.com is involved, Network Solution's
system is not properly releasing the domain.

I am getting nowhere with any leads... and I am tired of feeling hopeless...
Is there anyway I can have this resolved?

Thanks,
Miguel